Ebook for the month of July ”Online Marketing Guide – All You Need To Know” will be available for download on August 4th 2011.
Ebook of the MonthJuly 14, 2011
Top Marketing Techniques – It’s All About The CustomersJuly 5, 2011
Marketing is one of the most important aspects of a business. Without marketing, it is not possible for any business to gain ranking over the both offline and online world. I have gone through a number of texts and articles and came up with some common and important conducts they share about marketing.
According to my experience with marketing, I believe that these 5 aspects can be termed as the best marketing techniques which should be implemented in order to build a strong base of any business.
1. Most Profitable Clients and Advertising Focus
For many companies, this fact is of a great surprise that it’s the small percentage of their clients out of which they make the majority of their profits. It might be that you are focusing your advertising on 95% of your customers whereas half of your profit is coming from left out 5%.
Would you find it useful to focus your advertising on non-profitable clients? Not at all, therefore focus your advertising and efforts on finding out the most profitable clients, even if they comprise of a small percentage. If the percentage of your profitable clients is 20% then spend 20% of your advertising budget on them.
2. Most Profitable Clients and Consistent Advertising
Once you are able to know about the most profitable clients of your business, direct the advertising of your company on those clients and not just once but on regular basis. To build both trust and recognition, make effective use of your advertising. Stay in a regular contact with your clients along with a proper allocation of your advertising budget.
3. Positioning of Your Company
If you can see that your targeted customers are happy with the service or product of your competitors then position your company in such a manner that it serves as the second choice for them. Many other competitors would like to brag positive things about their companies and spread negative things about the competitors but you should avoid this. This is because whenever clients would require a backup or replacement, your company will be perfectly positioned for that. Many of the companies and businesses avoid this strategy even though it is one of the top marketing techniques. You can achieve long term results with this strategy.
Every company’s greatest assets are its customers, because without customers there is no company (Michael LeBoeuf)
4. Advertise. Stay In Contact. Ask For Feedback.
There is nothing better than your existing customers. They trust your business, they know how your business works and they show their loyalty. Always keep the maximum focus of your advertising on your current customers because they always buy more from you and cost you less in return.
Don’t forget: ”A bird in the hand is worth two in the bush”
5. Advertising is Familiarity – Familiarity is Trust – Trust is Customers
The relation between you and your customers is solely based on trust. Your customers will only do business with you if you are trustworthy. But, building trust takes time. A strong advertising campaign would help in making people get familiar with your company, the type of business or services you are offering. This consistent familiarity building will lead to trust building and finally you will achieve your goal of having loyal customers.
Remember: There is no shortcut to building trust.
Posted By: Zia Ul Aein
Common Internet Marketing Mistakes – How The Best Marketing Techniques and Strategies Are IgnoredJune 30, 2011
For many businesses the most challenging part is of marketing. I have seen so many professional business people making silly marketing mistakes. This happens not due to lack of knowledge but ignorance. Mismanagement of plans and things-to-do can lead to the destruction of a long term marketing plan that you have in your mind.
A long term marketing plan can never be achieved without creating a strong base of your marketing. I have outlined below some common marketing mistakes which many of the online marketers make. If you are interested in reading about the common mistakes which are made in traditional marketing, click here.
- Many online marketers simply forget to test the website they are marketing across various browsers and platforms. This is considered as one of the biggest mistake and hurdle in achieving the objective of best marketing techniques. You should or must do the same.
- Updating the design and content of your website is dead important. We notice so many websites regularly making changes to their design and content because it keeps the visitors and readers interested.
- Search Engine Optimization is not something in the form of a robot or an automatic process. You will have to implement it and take care of it with time otherwise it takes no time to lose the rankings.
- The main objective of writing content on your website is to target your audience therefore make an effective use of the keywords otherwise the content is useless.
- You will notice that most of the websites over the internet makes it very difficult to find their content information. It is out of my understanding that why they do so and this is also considered as an online marketing mistake. That is why, allow visitors to easily find your contact information, either in the form of a contact form or email.
- I understand that you want to earn money but you can only do that by allowing your site visitors to stay and feel comfortable. Keep unnecessary ads pop-ups away from your website. Do not blanket your website with advertisements all over.
- Using duplicate content is considered as a high unethical action by most of the search engines especially Google. Do not copy content from the websites of your competitors. Create your own unique and keyword rich content.
- It is very important that your clearly state everything about your business and its objective in the About Us page otherwise your visitors will find it difficult to know about the type of business you have or the service you are providing.
Posted By: Zia Ul Aein