January 19, 2015
2015 is definitely going to be another year to look forward to a lot exciting things regarding technology, mobile and social. We can expect advancements in what we see, wear and how we socialize.
This article is going to lay out the top trends in emerging technologies which you can expect to experience either in 2015 or years to come.
There was a time when status updates and tweets were of the main focus on social networking sites but since the beginning of 2014, this trend has been shifting towards photos, videos and gifs and 2015 is going to be the year of social websites like Instagram, Snapchat and Pinterest. Photo sharing is way to socialize in 2015!
Comparing to what we could do with our mobile phones just a few years back and what possibilities we have now is truly mind blowing. We barely need our PCs and Laptops anymore because our mobiles can do almost everything while just fitting in the palm of our hand. They are getting slimmer with larger screens and cutting edge wireless technologies to make it easier for us to connect to the world and do business on the go.
Aren’t most of us already sick of carrying so many cards and wallet with money in our pockets? This is the reason why smart payment technologies and apps like iPay are coming into play to make it even easier for us to pay and at the same time get rid of all the paper and plastic. Money is nothing other than numbers and soon what it all will be is virtual.
- 3D Printing
A few years back, one could not have even imagined about buying a 3D printer but now it’s not only getting affordable but mainstream too. You are able to print almost everything with the help of 3D printers starting from food, to cars and even homes!
- Interconnected Things
Right now we only witness such technologies in movies but the time is not far away when we will have at 10 things in our life which will be interconnected including our phones, cars and homes.
It has always been our goal to make such technological advancements in health sector which help us in living longer and healthier lives. Starting from telemedicine to getting treated by doctors while living thousands of miles away is what awaits us in the future and not to forget the miracle of living with a 3D printed organ.
Google Glasses are one of the top examples in how advance the technology has become in the sector of wearables. In 2015 and years to come, we will see people wearing tech watches, bands and lenses and these gadgets will be able to do all those things that our phones can.
Comments Off on Future of Social, Technology and Mobile! Now and after! | Internet Marketing | Tagged: Best Marketing Techniques, Best Marketing Techniques blog, future technology, social marketing | Permalink
Posted by Best Marketing Techniques
October 3, 2011
By Zia Ul Aein
Formulation of a Social Media Marketing Strategy and Things to Consider Beforehand
Social media marketing can be a beneficial and successful path for your business, product or service to adopt. Proper planning and right formulation is very important otherwise every strategy can backfire and your objective of achieving the best marketing techniques can get hurt.
Before you formulate your social media marketing strategy, understand the state of online presence in which your organization is at the moment. The focus of this post is on the things which you should consider before the formulation of a SMM strategy.
Analyze Your Online Presence
- Keep a considerate eye on the statistics of your website. You should be aware of the total number of visitors on your website and their origin.
- Find out the amount of visitors which are directed to your website by the search engines.
- The number of links your website has with other sites.
- The activeness of your website in the target markets.
- Compare your strategies with the competitors and find out what they are doing better than you and what you are doing better than them.
- Find out if you already having a presence or reputation over social media sites or if you need to start from the very first step.
Know Your Target Audience
You should be aware of the:
- Interaction level of your audience (how do they interact with the businesses, products and services like yours).
- Keywords used by your audience to search for the products and services.
- Needs and interests of your target audience.
Turning Your SMM Strategy into a Successful One
- In case of an organization, you need to achieve commitment and dedication from your top management and especially marketing department so that you can attain the goals of your SMM strategy. Delivery of education and information would definitely be required in order to receive the maximum amount of commitment.
- Start from micro goals and slowly move on to the macro strategies. Assign the tasks of posting and distribution of the content to the correct department such marketing or communications.
- There are a number of social media marketing sites but you need to study all of them in order to identify the ones you need to focus the maximum amount of your attention on.
- Do not dream or create those goals which you cannot achieve right now, always go with measurable, achievable and best marketing techniques.
2 Comments | Internet Marketing, Social Media Marketing | Tagged: Best Marketing Techniques, best social media marketing, smm strategy, social marketing, social media marketing, social media marketing strategies | Permalink
Posted by Best Marketing Techniques